Copper Main Cord / Power Wire
The AV-Connect power cord has been designed for high-quality Audio & Video components and laboratory applications.
High-frequency interference as well as interactions between the conductors are absorbed by the magnetic and dielectric properties of the ferrite granules. The unwanted HF energy is converted into heat.
In addition, interference in the signal cables of the components are effectively prevented.
Despite ferrite use, the flexibility of the cord is hardly affected!
The sound becomes much calmer, more homogeneous and fluid.
The spatial presentation gains in precision.
The AV-Connect power cords provide a performance which can be found in much higher price regions.
- copper conductor individually ferrite-shielded (1.5 or 2.5mm² cross-section)
- overall screen with aluminum foil + additional shielding
- complex, very low microphonie-prone construction
- no high-frequency interference or transmissions
- optically very high quality due to black fabric hose insulation.
- absolutely honest calculated price (unmasking overpriced "Voodoo Power Cables")
Description and prices:
AV-Connect 1,5 mm
- 1 mtr. with HQ protective contact plug & power socket 115.-€
- 1 mtr. with rhodium coated HQ protective contact plug & power socket 175.-€
- 1 mtr. with rhodium-plated Furutech protective contact plug and socket 365.-€
- Surcharge per 0,5 mtr. 15.-€
AV-Connect 2,5 mm
- 1 mtr. with rhodium-plated Furutech protective contact plug and socket 130.-€
- 1 mtr. with rhodium coated HQ protective contact plug & power socket 190.-€
- 1 mtr. with rhodium-plated Furutech protective contact plug and socket 380.-€
- Surcharge per je 0,5 mtr. 25.-€
(This cable is not a GERMAN HIGHEND construction, but a "random discovery".)
All prices are understood as possible to change without prior notice and as suggested retail prices including the legally valid VAT of 19%